Endpoint Manager Core
- Support for MacOS 12
Endpoint Manager now fully supports MacOS 12.
- Support for iOS 15
Endpoint Manager now fully supports iOS 15 for mobile devices.
- Support for Android 12
Endpoint Manager now fully supports Android 12 for mobile devices.
- Endpoint Manager Alert Emails Redirecting to ITarian Login Page for ITarian Users
Currently, Endpoint Manager alert emails contain direct Endpoint Manager links to the proper page. If a user is not logged in at that time, the alert emails will redirect ITarian users to the ITarian login page and the alert emails will continue to redirect Endpoint Manager users to the Endpoint Manager login page.
- Windows Communication Client Synchronization Configuration Settings
From now on, Windows Communication Client continues to synchronize configuration settings which can not be changed locally.
- Baseline mode for Containment
- Temporary Training mode for HIPS
- Temporary Training mode for Firewall
- Fixed the issue of the wrong pop up window (activation instead of uninstallation) appearing during Windows Communication Client uninstallation
- Fixed the issue of reporting incorrect versions for macOS devices with versions newer than 10.16
- Fixed the issue of not disabling baseline mode automatically after it finished when “Enable local user to override profile configuration” option enabled
- Fixed the issue of incorrect logs displaying when the filter is applied for script procedure logs execution
- Unable to auto-enroll devices with network discovery issue is fixed
- Fixed the issue of no data in executive reports after the September release
- Ability to Block SQL Script Execution via Virtualized OSQL and SQLCMD
SQL script executions via virtualized OSQL and SQLCMD can be detected and blocked.
- Adding Release Dates to 3rd Party Application Patch List
The release date of a patch can be seen under the 3rd Party Application Patches List under the Patch Management section.
- Sorting Operating System and 3rd Party Patches by Release Date
Operating System and 3rd Party Patches lists can be sorted ascending or descending by the “Release Date” column under the Patch Management.
- Sorting Vulnerability List and Vulnerable Devices
The vulnerability list can be sorted ascending or descending by the “Target Device Count” column under the Vulnerability Management. The vulnerable devices list can be sorted alphabetically by all columns in the table under the Vulnerability Management.
- Fixed the issue of wrong architecture detection for 3rd party applications (x86 instead of x64)
- Fixed the issue of multi session functionality working problem when profile options „Ask user, wait and allow access” or „Ask user, wait and deny access” are used for the target device
- Fixed the issue of accented characters typing on the target device via Remote Control connection
- Fixed the issue of closing Remote Control sessions
- Fixed the issue of one Remote Control pop up staying on the target side after the connection closed on the host side while connecting to the target device from several host devices
Comodo Client Security
- Ability to Disable Features on Comodo Client Security Without Reboot
From now on, disabled features are not rebooted by servers.
- CLSID monitoring by Autoruns Scan & Monitor feature
CLSID locations are added to autorun scan & monitor in order to prevent persistent infection.
- Comodo Client Security Report Tool Improvements
From now on, Comodo Client Security Report tool collects many different kinds of data in order to better understand the problematic area(s) whenever an issue occurs.
- Filtering traffic events from AV-SCANNER
Reading file hashes has been improved. Comodo Client Security is now able to read file hash for valid files.
- Handling replacing files in Autorun
New autorun handling procedure will be able to start autorun action when executable files added/copied/overwritten to/at location previously registered in autorun defined in registry.
- Fixed the issue of VPN application is not functioning with Comodo Client Security
- Fixed the issue where the Comodo Client Security database log size is larger than 100 megabytes
- Firewall blocking website actions while using VPN issue is fixed
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client Security keeps wanting to restart the PC
- Fixed an issue of Comodo Client Security keeps asking for restart after Containment/Antivirus deactivation, thus also fixed persistent 'Attention Needed’ status after Containment/Antivirus component disabling and reboot
- Fixed the issue of the alert of Comodo Client Security stating „Needs Attention”
- Fixed the issue of permanent Comodo Client Security restart request due to Containment deactivation
- Fixed the issue with Comodo Client Security „Updated” events in Windows application event log
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client Security notifications not showing when custom rebranding applied to Comodo Client Security
- Fixed the issue of the application could not be started in “Containment” from desktop shortcut while Virtual Desktop session is active
- The issue of unable to restore quarantined file from the portal is fixed
- Fixed the issue of firewall network zones inconsistent behavior
- Applications freeze problem on MacOS device is fixed
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client Security for MAC devices does not refresh infected item list if files were deleted from the system
- High memory utilization issues on Mac book are fixed
- Fixed the performance issues after installing Comodo Client Security for MAC
- Fixed the issue of wildcard (*) does not work for Comodo Client Security for Linux exclusions if it is used inside of a file
- Fixed the user interface issue of Comodo Client Security for Linux when updating and scanning
- Fixed the issue of bluetooth blocked after installing Comodo Client Security for Linux 2.3.1-540
- Accessing Website Protection directly from Applications under SOCaaP (SOC as a Platform)
Website Protection will be shown and accessed under SOCaaP under the Applications Menu.
- Fixed the issue of wrong page opening of a “New Ticket” button on quick actions
- Fixed the issue of incorrect address information in invoices
- Fixed the issue of applying the latest discounts on postpaid invoices
- MSP / Enterprise comparison table is corrected.
Comodo SOCaaP (SOC as a Platform)
- Automatic Endpoint Compliancy Report Generation
SOCaaP customers will be able to download automatically generated Endpoint Compliancy Report from the MDR reporting section for their managed endpoints.
- Ability to Add Multiple Sensors under one Customer
From now on, SOCaaP customers will be able to set up multiple sensors for a client so that they can collect events from different networks.
- Sync Data Button on SOCaaP
The customers will be able to reach the up to date data by the „sync data” button on SOCaaP without the synchronization cycle.
- Fixed the issue of data inconsistency under Alerts/Escalations and data under Customer Summary section. In addition, from now on, „Incidents” in the last 30 days will be shown everywhere.